If you need gum treatment or have Periodontal Disease, Great Plains Dental is available to help improve the health of your gums.
Gum disease is also referred to as periodontal disease and is an infection of the tissues that surround and support your teeth. Early treatment of gum disease can help reverse the impact on your teeth and your smile.
Signs of Gum Disease Include:
- Gums that bleed easily, including while brushing your teeth, flossing or eating
- Tender gums that are red or swollen
- Continued bad breath
- Persistent bad taste in your mouth
- Gums that are pulling away from your teeth and are receding
- Pockets between your teeth and gums
Contact Us Today at 605-339-2955 with any questions you have gum treatment available at Great Plains Dental.